STREET PARKING: MULTI-SPACE METERS
When you exit your car, make a mental note of your parking space number painted on the curb. Proceed to one of the nearby multi-space meters to pay for your parking. Follow these steps, also noted on each meter, to pay for parking.
- Press any key to wake up the meter.
- Select “A” to begin the payment process.
- Enter your space number.
- Press the green “✔” button to confirm the space number.
- Insert credit cards, coins or dollar bills to pay for desired time.
- Press the green “✔” to print your receipt.
GARAGE PARKING: PAY STATIONS
When you exit your car, make a mental note of your parking space number painted in the parking stall. Proceed to one of the pay stations located within your garage and follow these steps to pay for parking.
- Enter your stall number.
- Insert bills or coins into the machine (credit cards are not accepted).
- Note: Extra time cannot be added after your transaction is completed.
- Push green button to print your receipt.
Mobile payment option now available at the 4th & Claremont Lot and the 5th and Claremont Lot. More mobile payment options to be offered soon!
|Download App at
| Or Call 866-234-7275